Fresh beef should be kept in a refrigerator at temperature 2-7 ° C.
If you plan to store the meat for a longer time, please observe the following rules:
• Do not wash it before - one cannot store wet beef;
• Do not portion meat before storage - it’s better keeping meat in large chunks;
• Restrict access by microorganisms and protect the meat from drying by covering it with foil or a plate;
• You can sprinkle the meat with lemon or vinegar;
• Fresh beef can be frozen wrapped tightly in order not to lose water. It should be frozen quickly and thawed slowly;
• Frozen meat should be stored for no longer than two months.